Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sup, Yo

Prozzak is a good band. At first I found there new CD a little boring but now I get excited when it comes on randomly. Black Eyed Peas is another awesome CD, I sadly know at least some words to all the songs on the "Monkey Business" CD.

It looks like it is about to rain. Dark dreary days are never fun.

There is a fly buzzing around the room right now.

Making "carts" on clothing websites are enjoyable for some weird reason. If I had unlimited money I woudl buy way too much clothing online.

Happy First Day of Summer! Wow it doesn't look like Summer!

Pendicure and manicure tomorrow!

Dave is sitting on the floor reading for school. I probably shoudl be doing something productive, but alas, I am here posting on the blog.

I believe spending liek 15 minutes on the crossword each morning gives my brain a work out so I can slack off the rest of the day.

Watched some World Cup this morning.

Wow, it's 2:32pm and I haven't eatten yet today. Maybe I shoudl fix that after I post this.

Karen was online, she is feeling sick!

-Kathleen

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home