Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

my turn!

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.Say the following questions aloud, and press play.Use the song title as the answer to the question.NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?: Hands Tied- Mobile (okay then. soo kinky? no?)

Will I have a happy life?: Mirror's Reflection- Taproot (so i have control over it or i don't? this confuses me)

What do my friends really think of me?: Tell all your Friends- Projet Orange (no, you tell me...)

Do people secretly lust after me?: Praise You- Fat Boy Slim (not only do they lust, but they praise me...)

How can I make myself happy?: Dry your Eyes Mate- The Streets (i have! but i'm not crying! argh)

What should I do with my life?: The Police and the Private- Metric (I should DO them huh)

Will I ever have children?: Somewhere out There- Our Lady Peace (that's good, in the future is good)

What is some good advice for me?: Introduction- Panic! at the Disco (does this even count? haha. maybe i should introduce myself better............)

How will I be remembered?: Is Anybody Home- Our Lady Peace (not when i'm dead i won't be!)

What is my signature dancing song?: Dance Dance- Fall Out Boy (this is strangely appropriate!)

What do I think my current theme song is?: I'm Alive- Disturbed (I AM alive. i'm liking disturbed now too. not quite the description of my life i hope though)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: Sunday Morning- No Doubt (well i do attend church and work on sundays! apparently that's my life)

What song will play at my funeral?: One-X- Three Days Grace ("we are the ones! we get knocked down. we get back up and stand above the ground" wow some creepy coming back to life?)

What type of men/women do you like?: Raining in my Mind- The Moffatts (hahahahhaha. so this is where the embarassing songs need to come up!)

What is my day going to be like?: Widow- The Mars Volta (good thing i'm not married)

What is for dinner tonight? Lola Stars and Stripes- The Stills (okay.... i already had dinner...)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND DONE! enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home