Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, July 31, 2004

lalalaa....

sooo... it really makes me feel like i have a life when i post two things in a row... and not really in a row considering it's two different days!!! and i THOUGHT it was a while since i posted and almost felt bad for the lonely blog... apparently anne has better things to do... and kathleen, i won't hold those 15 minutes you got on the internet against you.
 
i decided to be a bit colourful today even those these colours look really gross... different shades of green prehaps... iw on't hurt the eyes with LIME though...
 
so today it hit me... actually probably yesterday... BUT, iw ill never have to put another ice cream machine together for the rest of my life... no more bleeding and scared up hands with gross little finger nails for me!!! (really, the bleeding the scares doens't bother me, but the sound of those gross little finger nails really sounds nasty... kinda reminds me of frodo,,, hmm... i guess there's a resemblance)
 
now that i've said this, of course i'm cursed for life and my future lifetime career will somehow have me putting together ice cream machines for a living... ahh what fun...
 
so i'm going to sportchek tomorrow to get my schedule... so even though work is always unbearable, this will be super fun and cool right? lots of sexy guys and fun easy going people and managers? why wouldn't it, that's the real question!!! (:
 
today was one of my usual exciting days... i watched johnny english and then agent cody banks with my cousin... both fairly decent movies (: and then came the torturous shopping which was basically extremely slow walking around and loitering for me...
 
i just came back from picking up my sister from work (i know you knew iw as gone for a bit)... well i was waiting for a left turn signal when i realized the guy behind me in the car (actually, i didn't realize, i SAw cause i'm constantly staring at people around me) was digging for gold (PICKING HIS NOSE)... well not only picking but seriously searching for soemthing... it was really pretty nasty... and of course i continued to watch him (as if he could see me i'd look grossed out while it probably looked liek i had some sort of twitch) and see if he ate it (cause c'mon, that's what people do), but no, to my disappointment (i guess) he didn't... dont' know what he did with it then... but it was not in his mouth!
 
i'm actually pretty proud of this long post... so enjoy. definitely dripping with boredom (:
 
-Karen-
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home