Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, August 20, 2004

So Karen is crazy taking a full course load... that's agreed by everyone, right? Haha! Ugh, ya know, I was thinking about school as the computer was booting up and it annoyed me. I don't want to go back. I am not even looking forward to first day which usually isn't so bad. Ugh!! Stupid education! Although I guess I should be grateful. Okay, I will be. Yay school! Go school! I am really hoping university will be better than high school. Not like it's that bad, just boring. Bleh.

Okay, moving off the topic of school so I don't have to think about it until the last possible moment.

So today I went shopping and I got a new pair of jeans. I was wandering around the racks of clothing and all I can say is, there are some pretty short skirts out there. Like seriously, how do these strips of cloth cover your butt? Oh yeah, they don't, which in turn means innocent bystanders have to be exposed to people's colourful underwear. Puh-leese. But some more material!

I've decided that I like smiling at people when I'm driving. And waving them through and such. Probably annoys the heck outta the cars behind me but whatever. Happiness is not having road rage!

I think this will win the reward for my worst post posted. (Haha!!) Like really, I don't even want to read it. Ugh... will stop now. Why am I getting uninspired again?!

-Anne-


1 Comments:

  • Quote: "I've decided that I like smiling at people when I'm driving. And waving them through and such."

    Yay! (:

    By Blogger dave n, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home