Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

737

So I have yet to figure out how to operate my lock. Which is on my stupid stupid locker located in the stupid stupid cafeteria hallway. *Bangs head on locker* At least it's good for something.

So anyway, I hate school. It is so boring, none of my classes are interesting, and why did all the pictures suddenly disappear from the textbooks in grade 12? And yes, I have homework, but I am ingoring it.

School sucks.

Anyway, my sister came home for a visit today. (Yes, she has only been in her residence for 48 hours and she is already stopping by). But it's nice to have her around again, we can finally catch up on everything because she is such a slow MSN replier.

I hate school. Did I mention that? Until next time (unless I die from the boredem of school)

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home