Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, September 03, 2004

Hi

WHOA! It has been almost 2 whole days since any of us have posted, what's up with that? Liek seriously before we were posting about 6 times a day between teh three of us and now, 2 whoel days without a single post! But don't worry everything is fine, we have just been busy! (I know youw ere worried we were dead or something!)

So what has happened in teh last two days that i can excitedly post about.....um......

Today I got my hair cut. It had been over a year since my last hair cut and yah, got it cut today. No real major cahnge, maybe an inch shorter and its all one length. She also got rid of some of the heaviness. (Noty sure what that means but taht is what she told me she did). Its great when there is an awkward silence between me and teh haiordresser. Liek shes cutting and we are saying absolutely nothing to one another. Now I can hear other peopel chit chatting with their hair dresser, but with mine, just plain old awkward silence, not fun. But I liek my hair. And the lady made it all straight and it was cool, I really liek it when my hair is dead straight!

Today I also got to go to work. Not very fun. There were no real highglights or any moments I felt really dumb, it was just a regualr day at work. (Not fun to listen to, even less fun to actually live)

Wow! I really can't think of anything to type, no wonder we had 2 days and no posts!

Yesterday I saw Princess Diaries 2, it was garabge. Very chick flicky!

Um.... yah, thats about it!

Peace Out!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home