Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

3 in a row, Wahoo!

So I just realised another thing, my posts are slowly getting shorter and shorter, like before mine used to be huge stories and stuff and now my posts are like Karen size. And I can't exactly come up with what the problem is. Maybe I'm not as motivated anymore, maybe I'm just lazier, maybe I've written about everything exciting in my life and can't come up with anything else to say. Maybe I have said too much too fast in this blog and now I can't come up with any original ideas anymore. Or maybe I just like writing shorter blogs sometimes, I think tahst probably it. haha. My long entris will retuen at some point! :) (I know you miss them!)

I'm debating about thumbtacking photos of me and my friends to teh walls of this room. Cause I already ahve this poster (one of those "have a night" ones) and now the rest of the wall is crying out for some decoration so I am thinking that pictures would be a good way to decorate. I'm just not sure, cause maybe that woudl look cheesy. I'm also wondering if maybe I should just throw another poster up and taht will fill a large space and look cool. Like I could get a "have a day" poster and then have teh two sitting side by side. Um.... decisions, decisions!

Well once again, thats all I ahve to say at the moment!
3 posts in a row!
Wahoo!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home