Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, August 30, 2004

GRRR!

I want to swear so badly right now! But I shan't.

So, I'm talking to Rosie who went to guidance today and got her schedule already because she had to change something about it or whatever. And she tells me that there is some stupid funky by law about students having to have lunch periods 2, 3, or 4 which means no 5th period lunch!! I am SO upset!! I was really counting on that! Now, my only hope is having a 5th period spare one day and period 4 lunch. I hate school, I hate school so much, and it hasn't even started yet!!

On another note, I am starting driving classes tomorrow. It totally does not feel like it but I am SO not looking forward to waking up early. Yuck yuck yuck. Summer should never end! Sheesh!

Okay, I am done now. *Evil eyes at stupid stupid school that I intensely dislike*

-Anne-

2 Comments:

  • there is no rule that says that cause WE GOT A VOTE AT THE END OF LAST YEAR!!! that was the whole point of the vote, so that we DO get 5th period lunch.. maybe rosie's schedule is dumb, but kim got 5th period lunch!! so it's fine... haha.. by the way, mary's a slut.. lol.. like julia... hehe
    -karen-

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:02 PM  

  • actually i think i'm wrong now.. haha. cause kim has two spares anywayz so they're not neccessarily her lunches..
    school is gay. go to hell school
    -Karen-

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home