Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hello World!!

Yes, I am quite aware that the title has been used somewhere before in the blog, but for some reason I was really in the mood for using it.

So my parents went to a wedding yesterday and they brought home some cake. I just ate a piece and I'm trying to decide if I like fondant icing. Like, it's sweet and stuff, but it can be a little chewy. However, the chocolate cake part was yummy, even though a good chunk of it fell on the floor as I was bringing it to my mouth. I was fully prepared to eat it, but as I was blowing it off I noticed bits of hair on all four sides and decided against it. Then I had to run upstairs for a glass of milk because it made me thirsty. But not thirsty for any type of drink, thirsty for milk. Ya know how you get those specific cravings?

Well the Olympics are over. It totally does not feel like they lasted for very long, I was so taken by surprise when people started talking about the closing cermonies today. Ach well. Anyway, until next time.

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home