Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, August 27, 2004

Short Post

I am convinced that my computer is a breeding ground for spiders. Like seriously, a couple weeks ago I noticed a cobweb start to form under the screen. Of course, being the lazy person that I am, I waited a number of weeks to decide to do something about it. When I finally did, I revved up the vacum cleaner and got rid of the mess.

There. I thought I had rid myself of the cobweb dusty problem for another few weeks at least. But oh no, the next day I sit down at my computer and a new cobweb has been started. Grr... silly spiders. Alas, I am grateful that it is usually only the cobweb and not the acutal bug. Ick.

-Anne-

1 Comments:

  • But at least if you do get the bug, there won't be any more cobwebs! (;
    dave

    By Blogger dave n, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home