Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Mouse and the Dragon

Dudes!!

We are fast approaching the 1ooth post! How marvey is that?!

Am back from a shopping trip at the mall. Was looking for clothes for my mum who's going to a wedding on Saturday. It was a futile attempt, nothing was purchased. I must say though, that these stores for older women have super nice change rooms. Big, roomy, mirrors, benches, quite nice.

I was even going to say that I like the carpet in them, but then I started thinking about people peeing on the carpet and I was grossed out. Ick.

Anyway, no new news for now.

-Anne-

1 Comments:

  • I knew women spend a lot of time in changing rooms when shopping, but so much - that they don't have time to leave the changing room when they need to pee?!! (:

    Does this mean you girls are going to race for who writes the 100th post? ...no pushing girls! (;
    dave

    By Blogger dave n, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home