Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, August 23, 2004

C'mon Get Happy!

My Day.

So last night my neighbour called twice about noises she was hearing. Now don't get me wrong, she's not crazy, I heard them too. She just jumped to scarier conclusions. There was like this low rumbling nosie, kinda like thunder, and then a bit of crashing. She was convinced someone was robbing the house next door, I thought it was probably just someone moving some stuff around. Whatever, everyone lived so hurrah!

This morning I slept in late, and then when I woke up vegged in front of the television for a while. (Note: I was just going to write tele, but then I thought well, I already have the first bit written, why not just add the vision. So I did.) Anyway, was watching Road to Avonlea, the really old ones, and then was watching 'Pay It Forward'.

I'd seen the movie before, but it kept me amused. I remembered one of my friends raving about it when it first came out, but it got some really bad reviews. Meh, it kept me occupied because otherwise I had nothing else to do. >>Parents<<

So yeah, I have to go now because my sister needs me as a dummy. Ugh... the stuff better fit. Until next time folks,

-Anne-

1 Comments:

  • That film is amazing, I didnt see it until last christmas and I loved it - it really made me think.

    Of course the idea of the film wouldnt work - it would need it to be true that everyone in the world was basically good at heart (but they aren't!). But it is a nice thought. And it makes you think of what difference you can make by the way you treat others, even if it is not in the same way as the film's storyline.
    (: dave

    By Blogger dave n, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home