Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

you know you're cool when...

so today was one of my usual days i guess... nothing super exciting, but stuff was done nonetheless, so here i go as always...

woke up at a time that is unknown to me.. i really have no idea, can't remember at all... but it wasn't very late.. i'm thinking 9:30am?!

i layed around, then read a bit... proud of myself there.. must do some more tonight so this book does get finished eventually. .. cute book so far, i'm told it gets better though which is good. "A prayer to owen meany" by John Irving if anyone wants to know...

then it was 11 and i had smoething to eat since iw as going to work and am poor (:

i'm at work... all managers possible are there... well not really, but enough for me to annoy with my "i'm still new and have no idea what i'm doing" questions. it was great... not a bad day till the end where i was going crazy as kathleen, dave, sister, mother show up waiting for me and stupid shoes are nowhere to be found. so i wasted my last precious 45 mintues of work (actually 30 minutes over which drove me crazy!) finding shoes that didn't exist in our store and brushing off the customer who probably wasn't going to buy anything anyway... ahh

so i did my school shopping which lasted in total about 5 minutes... very productive and efficient i must say. then went to dinner with kathleen and dave. can you say 3rd wheel?? haha

so now i'm at home... just finished my bath with that lush bath bomb lemony scented thing which had a nice smell but a very weird texture and lack of bubbling.. so it became sticky near the sides of the bath tub and yellowish murky water which sounds extremely appealing.. it was relaxing though and now i smell good.. (:

that's it for now. until next time

stay tuned (:
-Karen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home