Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

"Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide..."

As much as in no way do I write this to get commenst off of people I woudl like to thank dave_niceguy80 and "Anonymous". I agree with you dave that a lot of snail mail also begisn with "To whom this may concern", but I still think it sounds classy. "Anonymous", I'm glad that you enjoy our blog and it was interesting to hear your opinion. Thank you to those who take time comment, and I think its funny that people enjoy reading about my day to day activities, but I'm not complaining, its cool!

Let me start by saying I am watching Amazing Race at the same time as writing this blog entry. Currently teams are signing up for cartered flights. Currently Chip and Kim and Brandon and Nicki are on the first flight, and the twins are on the second. Colin and Christie are also on the second flight. The Bowling Moms are on teh third flight. Colin is arguing with a taxi driver. Its quite entertaining. Anyways.....

So I am a little blank on what I shoudl be writing at the moment, its so sad cause when I am just sitting around I can always think of things to write about but when ity comes tiem to typing it out my mind goes absolutely blank! BLANK!

Remember the tooth fairy, you know the little fairy that comes and takes your fallen out tooth from under your pillow and replaces it with money? She was cool, but what does she do with so many teeth? Like sure she probably lives in a tooth house and drives a tooth car, but what can she do after that. Cause she must have collected billions of teeth over teh years, and like really how many teeth can one woman wnat?

So today I got a phone call from work, and I now work three days a week (Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday), which means more sexy smock time and more sore legs! WAHOO!

I'm going to start a desert place and make peanut butter cookies shaped liek butterflies and call them PEANUT BUTTERflies! (They'd be so cute and delicious!)

Today I was surprised with three Tim Hortons cookies by my boyfriend, and that made me giddy and happy. I should be a spokesperson for their cookies cause tehy ROCK!

Yesterday I was in a hotel with Karen and we were bored so we started to whip ice at each other. It was very cold but kinda fun. It was liek a snowball fight, except in teh summer, with hard ice, inside..... wait it was nothing like a snowball fight. But its funny when you put two very giddy girls in a hotel room, cause they go even giddier and then have ice fights. 17 year olds having an ice fight, i know what you are thinking "mature"!

I want to be able to do a cartwheel. I could never ever do one and now I really wnat to be able to do one. I would do it all the time, it woudl be like my way of showing excitement! Like something good happens, I'd do a flip. I eat something yummy, do a flip. I am just bored, do a flip. That woudl be my dream, I woudl very much liek to be very flexible, but sadly, I'm not at all flexible.

Is it obvious that I am unsure what to say?

I wnat my schedule for school so much, its so sad! I definately don't want to go back to school but I wnat my schedule! I better have classes with friends because it sucky suck suck sucks when you are alone in a class, esspecially when a class is boring. I woudl really liek a friend in English for sure cause normally I wnat to die in English and maybe a friedn would help thsi problem.

I really liek pictures. I believe pictures are good! Haha! (Photo Booth pictures in malls are particularly fun to take! Good Times!)

"Sometimes" by Britney Spears <------ song of the day (I've had it in my head like the last week and I don't even really like Ms. spears!)

Anywyas tahts about all I have say at the moment!
Live life to teh fullest!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home