Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

In Response

Okay, I remember that stupid video arcade show and I hated it! Gah! The annoying music! The annoying people! The annoying games! It made me sick, just thinking about it makes me cringe!

You're afraid of birds Kathleen?

I used to have an imaginative family too! They were my England Family and I remember one elaborate idea involving a power wheels and a broken window. Ah, the days of youth, haha!

The deal with parents is that as much as you love them they can be very very frustrating. Today, we had to go to lunch at the house of my grandmother and my sis and I were supposed to leave around 10:30. Now, nearly every Sunday, unless something happens, I go to lunch at Nonna's at this time, and I can wake up at 10:00 and be ready by 10:15. However, this morning, my dad opened up the door to my bedroom TWICE and when I checked the time it was only 9:14!! I was like, 'what the hay?' And then, he comes in later and says, 'Anne, this is your real wake-up call.' It's only 9:40!! Like geeze louise! What is this nonsense!? Like really, what is going to happen when he retires? Is he going to have nothing to do but wake me up early for no good reason?! Sheesh!

Speaking of lunch, when we got back there was this big earwig on the wall and my sister made me kill it because she couldn't reach. Puh-leese. It took time for me to gain the strength and courage, but I finally shumshed (sp?) it with a shoe. I let her clean up the remains, haha! Right now she is watching some funky eighties music video...odd.

Oh! I was reading a bit of my book this morning and in it, a person says geeze lowese! And it was spelt all weird! I thought it was so strange!

Karen, I really want my timetable too! As soon as I read your post I rushed to the mailbox in the hopes it arrived while I was out. No such luck and it made me sad.

I think this is the hundreth post, but I didn't really write anything exciting. I personally think the hundred and first post is cooler, haha! Anyway, I'm off for now.

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home