Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, August 27, 2004

so....

feel like i shoudl post even thoguh i have nothing to say...

today i walked to the bank with my sister which was soo exciting you can't believe it.. hahayah right

and i might work todya.. need to call in cause i'm "on call" which i think is dumb, but whatever, it's not like i have a life or any plans (:

i also just finished a strange conversation with my dad... so the message i got out of it is don't have sex with every random guy... okay, i'll try not to, dad!!

tomorrow is a nothing day.. probably do some waxing so i'll be all swimmable.. haha, i know you like to knwo my waxing schedule.. grr, i hope i dont need to shave my legs again.. like why should you have the shave them so often? i think guys shoudl shave their legs.. as weird as it might look, it's only fair!!

i was sailor jupiter in my school! probably only cause i had the ponytail, i dont' really remember what she did, but we used to play it in the field at recess with our sean-made wand things... hehe... funny how people at my school liked the ones that kathleen's school didn't like.. anywayZ...

BYE
-Karen-

1 Comments:

  • (: yes, but guys shave their faces - more delicate than legs I think, lol. Although I have to admit, I am really lazy for that, so I usually don't it more than twice a week!
    dave

    By Blogger dave n, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home