Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Edit Posts

Wow, it feels like it's been a really long time since I last posted. Will have to remedy that!

So... life. It is very rainy this morning, was coming down in buckets just a few moments ago. And that statement makes me think of the bucket thing at Wild Water Kingdom that pours down water on your head. It's actually quite painful, and I'd like to think that my head is a little harder than some of the little kids that play around it. If real rain hurt so much, that would be bad. There would need to be like super duper heavy duty metal umbrellas or something.

Long or short fingernails? One time last year I tried to grow out my nails but it didn't work they just kept breaking and getting gross stuff stuck in them. But super short isn't that good either, because then it's hard to itch. Which in turn reminds me of that Berenstein Bears book about having a bad habit and Sister Bear bites her nails and finds it hard to do stuff becasue they're so short. However, two of her problems included having a hard time playing jacks and having a hard time turning the knob on the television. I don't really have either of those problems so matter what length my nails are. Then of course there is the dude with the longest thumbnail in the world or something like that, and it has to travel in it's own little bag and stuff. I remember watching a show about it.

Speaking of shows like that reminds me of this episode, I think it was Ripley's Believe It Or Not, where this girl had this huge hairball in her stomach and it was kinda gross. I went through a phase when I was little where I would chew on my hair. It was gross. I'm glad it was a short phase otherwise I may have a giant hairball in my stomach too! Ahhh! I never bit my nails though, and lots of people seem to do that.

Anyway, enough of this boring nonsense.

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home