Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

"Bye Bye Ms. American Pie...."

I worked yesterday. A good 9 hours and 45 minutes shft. It was extremely boring, and since I was on Cash one I was the last one to close and had to wait for everyone to be out of the store. Seriously one cutomer just kept wnadering around and ended up buying two items 15 minutes after teh store shoudl have been closed. It was highly annoying.

After work I went over to Anne's. We had some garlic bread, a littel burnt, but still very good. I also ate two marshmellows and two mini chocolate bars. We looked at pictures from the CNE and from Montreal. The pictures are actually pretty good considering they were taken on a cheap disposible camera. The Montreal ones are pretty funny because basically it was Karen and me running randomly around a mall taking pictures. CNE is cute because they are just really weird yet cool pictures, even though I am still genuinely confused why my lips are so liek dark in the picture of me and Anne on teh ferris wheel.

Its raining out. I don't mind the rain, just don't love it when I am having peopel over to go swimming. Swimming isn't very good in the rain, esspecially when there could be lightning. So now me and my freinds will likely be stuck inside being bored. (Hopefully not that bored)

Wow I have absolutely nothing to say. I just keep yawning and yawning. I don't think I have completely woken up yet.

*breaks into song* "Bye Bye Ms. American, drove my chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry. And good old boys are drinking whiskey and rye, singing this will be the day that die..."

American Pie by Don McLean <----- SONG OF THE DAY!
(reason: obviously stuck in my head since I was just singing it in this post)

Well I'm off to hop in the shower so I can look all beautiful today! haha!
-Kathleen

1 Comments:

  • You know you can change the 'about me' part by clicking on the blog template, finding 'about me' in the code and replacing the 'me' with 'us' - problem solved! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home