Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, August 30, 2004

Obviously about Schedules!

See I was going to come on right now and complain about how I haven't gotten mail yet today so I am currently schedule-less and I'm all sad.

But as I go on the blog I see Karen's entry, and of course read it and now i don't even care about the stupid package!

What is up with our dumb-ass school! I want my schedule, this is so dumb, cause today to wednesday we are suppose to be going to guidance if we need out schedule changed but how to you go into guidnace if you don't have a schedule?!?!?!

I'm angry, I blame the new principal. I already don't like her because she has stopped me from getting my schedule, which is no fair!

I can just see it now, getting my schedule the first day and even though I have friends in my classes we won't be sittiong next to each other because we won't know we have teh class together, and it will be so sad!

Stupid school!

I WANT MY SCHEDULE!

-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home