Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Summer Vacation is ALMOST Done!

Once again another day I planned on starting my entry with "Good Morning World" but then realised it is after noon. I really have to start waking up earlier!

So this is the last week of Summer Vacation! This is teh last Wednesday of Summer Vacation 2004! This time next week I will be in class wanting to kill myself. Summer Vacation is almost done!

Now on that note I thought it very appropriate that I reflect on what I did over teh last two months. I:
-went to Centre Ville
-started my job
-went brides maid dress shopping
-painted pottery
-Karen's Birthday
-went to Wonderland
-went to Niagra Falls
-was a secret shopper
- ate at a Indian restrant
-went to the Jazz Festival
-went to WWK
-went to Ireland
-went to Montreal
-went to the CNE
-ate at Lick's
-ate at a Hungarian restrant
-saw a few movies in theatres (Stepford Wives, Dodgeball, Van Helsing, Spiderman 2, King Arthur, Bourne Supremecy)
-had numerous bad movie nights with my friends
-hung out with my frineds a ton
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY started this very blog!

Actually looking back there wasn't a single day that I wasn't doing at least one thing. I am highly impressed with myself. Very fun summer, wish it could last forever. This might have been one of my best summers ever, but grade 12 will be great too, right? RIGHT!?!?

Anywyas I don't have anything else to write about at the moment, so have a great day!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home