Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Save As Draft...which for some reason makes me think of beer

So, now's the time that I regale (sp?) you with amusing anecdotes about driving school, right?

Haha! The correct answer is "wrong"!!

Really, it was not too bad. Got there fairly early and met up with Kim. We wandered around for awhile and then headed to class. Got nice seats in the dark corner of the classroom (yes!) and was prepared to be bored out of my skull. However, it was not bad, not bad at all. The teacher is really good and is always telling stories and stuff so it's fun most of the time. Am really hoping the tests are as easy as people say they are though.

As the days go by I am desperately hoping that my school scheduale will turn out all right. Am not looking forward to having lunch period two again. Ick.

No other news because my entire day was spent in a classroom with no windows and the air conditioning on at full blast. Good thing I wore that sweater! Until next time.

-Anne-

P.S. I forgot to mention that a girl from my old elementary school was there! We were in a 4/5 spilt together, she in grade 4 me in 5, and all I remember was sitting beside her and then this Jeremy kid sat across from her and they were always doing that fighting / flirting thing. Haha, it was amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home