Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Blank

So it is officially Halloween and yet I am still thinking about Saturday, cause I haven't gone to sleep yet and yah, doesn't feel liek Halloween yet. I'm sitting ehre munching on Chiclets. Had 3 in my mouth and I just threw in number 4. I knwo exciting.

Today i was at work. It was really boring and for some reason my legs hurt a lot more then usual. Not even any really exciting work stories. I have been really tired and out of it recently. I don't knwo if I'm just not taking tiem to realx, but yah, I am just exhausted a lot of teh time.

I have homework I really really shoudl be doing since I won't have tiem tomorrow, but taht will likely end up being ignored, cause I'm lazy.

I was asleep before midnight yesterday for some unknown reason.

Wow I have nothing to say.

Clocks change tonight.

Yah thats all I got!

-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home