Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Short and Random

My ear is really bothering me. Like the earring hole. Its all read and stuff and I'm worried it might be infected, which woudl absolutely suck. Its been bugging me the last few days and yah, its not very fun.

Half day of school on Wednesday and Thursady, which is great! Basically means I get to sleep in tomorrow, and I don't have to do as much homework so it is all good.

I just watched "He's a Lady" on TBS Superstation, and yah. Its amusinsly bad, and I've decided that I dopn't liek men in drag. I don't know why wives and girlfriends would volenteered their guy to do this competition.

Halloween is soon. I don't knwo whetehr or not to wear my purple wig on Sunday. See I want to cause yah its a purple wig and tahst carzy. But I have a big heada nd yah, wig feels yucky and will drive me crazy by the end of the day. If I don't wera it might get temperary hair dye.

I'm not wearing socks.

I'm listening to S Club 7!

-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home