Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Why Hello There

So today after school I walked over to Kathleen's car to check out these super small scratches which I was kinda picturing as gashes along the front, sides and back of the car. Not at all! Anyway, then I had to run for the bus which came really quickly after the one that had passed when I was still walking up the sidewalk with Kathleen. So yeah, I ran for it and then when I got on the bus driver kinda gave me a look and said "Isn't the school over there?" Yes, yes it is, I am quite aware of that Mr. Busman who I thought was nicer becasue he waited for me. And then I sat down at the back of the bus all panty because I am quite out of shape and had just ran a small distnace which felt like a much longer distance.

So yes, I got on the bus and then my luck ran out at my transfer stop because when I was still on the other sde of the street the second bus I had to take went through the light. But no worries, I only waited a few minutes before the second one came which was nice. The bus was much busier than usual becasue, of course, we had stupid Tag A which was a big waste of time and so dismissal was much later than usual. Dang nabbitness.

Finally got home and ate this spinich quiche thing which was actually quite tasty although I burned my tougne on it. Spinich makes me think of the lab we did in bio today and that's kinda gross. Food that you are eating should not remind you of bio labs.

Tonight I'm not doing anything exciting and I don't think I have much homework... hmm... will have to verify that. Until next time,

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home