Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Halloween

So Halloween is quickly approaching. And now comes the question, what am I being? Now this is a very good question, and I woudl love to be able to give a very good answer, but problem is I don't have one. I have plenty of accessories, but I have nothing to accesorize. I have a purple wig, a pair of blue sparkle sunglasses, a orange and black feather boa, and a pair of green and black striped knee highs. Now I don't know what to be. I originally was going to wear jeans and liek a wear top, but now jeans are out of teh question since i have teh knee highs and want to show them off. So now I have absolutely no idea what to do. Liek what can I be? I'm debating about wearing a skirt and tank top, but if I do that I want them to be teh same colour and I don't have any that match. Like I guess I coudl wear a black tank top and a longish black skirt and that way you coudl still see the socks. Maybe thast what I'll do. Not sure what I will be if I do that, but it woudl eb a custome.

I saw "The Forgotten" today. It wasn't a great movie. The first half was pretty enteratining, but once it got to a certain point it was just plain dumb. I wouldn't recommend it. The previews make it look better then it really is.

I was in a public bathroom today and it was really pretty. It had a little sitting area outside of it, and then there was a little area with mirrors and then a row of sinks and then another section with stalls. I don't know it was pretty. When i told anne about it she looked at me like I was carzy.

Really should get a disposible camera for Halloween. Still don't know what I'm doing yet.

Yah,
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home