Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Bunny Rabbit

Last night I went to bed around 2 and I was kinda tired so I thought I would fall right asleep. Nope. After dozing for a little bit, I woke up and was totally awake... and really really bored. In fact, at one point I was actually doing shadow puppets on my wall using the light from my laptop. And I was laughing, because it was so weird... I never thought I would be waking up in the middle of the night and then proceeding to make my fingers into bunny rabbits. Let's hope that tonight I actually fall asleep when I go to bed.

-Anne-

P.S. I am not very good at shadow puppets. Not only were all my bunnies lopsided (maybe cause I was lying down?) but my reindeer failed. Sigh. Maybe there is a shadow puppet class at university.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home