Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Pillow is Dangerous

Long story a little bit shorter, my mom had been looking for a new pillow and in the process she bought a down filled pillow... she ended up using the pillow from my bed because she liked it the best, and I got the down pillow which was fine becasue I liked it. However, it was a dangerous trade.

Basically, what happens is the little feathers start sticking out of the pillow, through the pillowcase and everything. And let me tell you, those little feather ends are sharp!! Usually I find them when my hand or arm brushes past them or something, but I'm worried that one day it will be my eye that finds them, haha.

Anyway yeah. That was my little tidbit. I sleep in fear of having my eye poked out by a feather.

-Anne-

1 Comments:

  • I have a down pillow but I have never had issue with feather ends, my only issue is that I sometimes lose feathers out of it.

    That actually reminds me of my winter jacket that is down and how it leaves feathers all over the driver seat of the car.

    Those are my down facts.

    (for some reason spelling it down looks wrong, but thats what it is right? thats what Anne used so it must be right!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home