Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ba dum!

Kim and I are rebels! Rebels I tell ya!

Yesterday at dinner, Kim expressed her desire to squeeze some ketchup onto an empty plate, just for the fun of it. So we did! I made a ketchup circle around the outside of a plate, and Kim made a sorta swirl/blob in the middle of another plate.

There was much giggling, and then covering up with napkins and forks so the waiters wouldn't see, hehe.

But I still claim the rebel title! Hurrah!

-Anne

3 Comments:

  • you're too cool

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 8:42 PM  

  • Hurray for us being ketchup rebels. Hahaha.

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 10:22 AM  

  • When I was little I used to make weird like mixtures of things in those water bowls you get at Swiss Chalet to clean your hands. Like I woudl add pepper and salt, and ketchup, pretty gross!

    -Kathleen

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home