Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pluckpluckpluck

I'm listening to this song called "Classical Gas" which was in the movie Cheaper By the Dozen and it's pretty soothing. This would be me putting the song on repeat forever.

This morning I woke up kind of early, but since I had gone to bed so early it seemed pretty normal. But I think when I woke up and looked at the time, I became really disgusted at the hour and went back to bed...for another 4 hours. Needless to say, I've been feeling kind of gross the whole day because I slept for way too long and the rain put me off. I also did a lot of laundry and when does that ever cheer me up? Only when I don't have to fold my family's clothes, that's when! Actually not even. It never cheers me up.

"Don't don't don't get up. I can't see the sun shine." I agree, quotation marks are pretty good for putting lyrics in.

Tadow. Derived from the combination of "Tada" (which is most often proclaimed when one finishes a task) and "Wow" (a common excitement word), it is used to describe an object which is amazingly great or awesome.

Kim

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home