Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Have you found what you're looking for?

I finally opened my locker today. At least it has a floor, unlike Kathleen's, but it is still in a shoddy spot and tomorrow I'm going to try out my new plan of never going to my locker and carrying my books and junk around all day! So what if my back breaks?

Today I had my period 4, period 5 spare. Had to go take pictures in the gym and auditorium before I left and since my parents bought pictures, they are sure to turn out awful. It's some sort of jinx, I'm convinced. I am hoping that grad pictures will turn out good at least.

Now I'm thinking of prom. But I have to have smaller goals that aren't so far away. I.E: Tomorrow is Friday! Then: It's the weekend! Yay! Celebration! Actually, my goals will more likely turn to: There's only 1/2 an hour of class left! There's only 29 minutes of class left! There's only 28 minutes of class left! And so the awful cycle of school begins.

I mustn't be so negative. My new goal: complain less and be more positive! (Which may be hard with a very sore back).

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home