Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Naps!

So I just woke up from a nap that lasted from 3:30 till about 6:00. Now you have to understand I am very pro the whole idea of napping. It refreshes you and allows you to work harder afterwads. See me and Anne have very opposites views on the entire napping idea. Anne claims that naps make it so you can't sleep at night and that if I really crave sleep so badly I shoudl just go to bed earlier. Now both points are valid, but I have trouble with the whole concept of going to bed earlier. With everything else that is going on in my life, like homeowrk, tv, and just plain laziness/procastination, I find the idea of being in bed at 11 o'clock unrealistic.

Its funny cause this year I set a bedtiem for myslef, and when I told my mother about it she freaked out that it was still super late. My official bed time for myself is 1:30am. Now I know it sounds late but keep in mind I was going to bed at 3am most days last year, 1:30 is an improvement. Yes I shoudl be going to bed earlier, yes I shouldn't nap, but thats what i do, and I liek it! :)

Its weird to think that September is about half way over. Like teh 15th is half of 30 and hense this month is half way over. Now I am sitting here thinking how can half a month pass me by and make me feel liek I have accomplished absolutely nothing. I've attended school and worked, tahst not a very exciting month so far. We still need to go to our ethnic restrant for thsi month. (I wonder where we'll end up going)

Really am not in teh mood to do homework, I feel all relaxed and stuff right now and teh last thing I want to do is get my stupid textbook out and do work. I just want to go outside and lay in teh sun and drift off.

During my nap and dremt about being on the amazing race. It was cool. I think if I went on any reality show I'd wnat to go on the race because you get to travel the world. I woudl never do any of teh route markers though. I woudl be so scared that I woudl mess up and make my team lose. It woudl be so much fun though!

Anywyas as much as I hate to admit it I shoudl be doing work!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home