Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, September 20, 2004

Poetry, School, Chain Letter, and Sims 2

So I, liek so many other high school students, depise when they are forced to read poetry. Limericks, couplets, free verse, its all very much teh same to me. To me they are just words that are placed togather which carry way too much meaning and symbolism. (Like for crying out loud who reads the word "apple" and things of youth and the garden of eden, and from there goes on how we are all pure until we sin..... liek the poem isn't even religious, so why go on about Adam and Eve and stuff?) However I must admit that I have sinned agints the "Teenagers against poetry" group, today I read poetry and enjoyed it (gasp!). Thats right, as I previously stated I was sick all day today and once it struck 3:30pm I recieved a phone call from Dave, and he said he really wanted to make me feel better and as a joke I said a poem woudl make me feel better. Well he wrote me one and it actually made me feel better. A poem! Anywyas I woudl liek to apoligize to all of my fellow members against poetry and ask taht I can still be member of teh poetry hating club, cause I do very much still hate it!

So today at school I missed accounting, religion, physics, and english. Don't really have anything to say about that just felt like I shoudl list off what I missed today. I also missed a newspaper meeting but Anne still signed me up to be layout, I think.

"You have just been DEATHWISHED Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you. something good will happen to you at 1 0-4 0 pm tommorow, it could be anywere.Get ready for the biggest shock in your life. if you break this chain u will be cursed with realtionship problems for the next 10yrs. Send this to 15people in 15min" I was just sent this by one of teh people on my MSN list. I'm breaking the chain, is that ok? Will the cahin letter gods be all angry at me? OoOoOo I'm so worried! (not!)

I bought Sims 2 yesterday, after much convincing by Anne, and turns out that the video card on my computer is screwed up and so to even play the game I need to go buy i new one. I could go into detail about what said problem with my video card is, but since I woudl be just repeating exactly what I told was the problem I won't bother. All that is important is that to play the game I already spent a fair amount of cash on I will need to play like around 100 bucks for a need video card!

I can't really think of much more to say. I shoudl be doing hwk but my mind is a little out of it at the moment. BYE!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home