Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, September 20, 2004

Sick!

So the last few days my stomach has been bothering me a bit. Its a bit of a wierd senerio, sometimes it is compltely fine (allowing me to stuff my face full of goodies) and other times I can't think of food without having teh urge to puke. When I was at work on Saturday I was feeling really dizzy and thought i might throw up, and last night as I was doing my homework I kept getting these pains and soreness in my stomach. Bascailly I woke up this morning feeling compltely crappy, slightly dizzy and very much liek I was going to vomit. (I know an appealing thought) So I went down and my mom told me to take the day off school and just relax. After making arrangemenst to get homeowkr and get my name signed up for newspaper at school (which involved calling Anne and Karen) I headed back to bed. I fell asleep and woke up again at about 1 o'clock. I feel a tiny bit better but my stomach is still really screwed up, I just don't know whats wrong. My whole body just feels achy and awful (with my stomach feeling the worst). If I'm not better by tomorrow mom claims that she is going to take me to the doctor. I feel bad that it is only teh third week of school and I already took a day off. And today we were suppose to be getting new seats in religion class so I just have visions that I am going to end up at teh front of that class for the rest of the year.

Ew, I feel so yucky!

Then I had to call my manager and tell him that I couldn't work today (I was suppose to 5-9) and he seemed annoyed by teh fact I'm sick and I ahven't got anyone to cover for me. Like seriously I can't plan ahead being sick, so how can I plan ahead for someone to cover my shift. Sillyness!

Anyways, not really in teh mood to type much, I'm going back to bed!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home