Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

DEATH TO MATH!

Seriously I haven't posted in months and months, but here I am posting the day before we must go back to school after reading week. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL START POSTING ALL THE TIME AGAIN!

I am sitting here and decided to look at the pages for my math quiz tomorrow, and after looking at one of the four chapters that I need to cover I already know I will fail. Yadda yadda, I had all reading week to look at it, but yadda yadda I have more amusing things to do, so now I am screwed. But honestly I have failed these math quizzes before, it isn't like this is something new! HATE CALC!

The man across the street is shovelling his driveway, which isn't very exciting but it is still be stated here.

La la la, DEATH TO MATH!

-Kathleen

1 Comments:

  • Hurray for a kathleen post! Ooh, and the word verification is davbe. How strange!

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home