Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, February 27, 2006

This mattered once...

Look who's procrastinating soo much that they were acutally "blogging" by hand. Or at least making pre-blog notes. I should have been reading physics, but there was no motivation at all. I blame randy. I officially dont' enjoy any of my courses, it's a little sad. I need to start a new year, i'm getting tired of this and am hopelessly sucking and obviously not doing anything to change that. ugh
"I need to stop sitting in this dirty ledge and why does dirt ask me to touch it. I am resisting...
I woudl be nice to have a laptop just to be able to blog/type thoughts while looking around in a different environment... besides in my basement that is. Cause, why write when you can type"
"can you say brainwashing?" I CAN

i made a list while not reading of some crazy yet good songs that are just upbeat and make me happy. well some are not happy, but they're good to be crazy to. Maybe one day a cd will be made of them, or at least the list posted somewhere

-karen

1 Comments:

  • Don't worry I don't enjoy any of mine, and last night I had an awful sleep because of the dog scratching at the door of my room and barking randomly. Wahoo! Awful sleep that made my cold feel liek a billion times worse. Moral of the story school sucks and so does yappy dogs at night!

    -Kathleen

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home